Cast Iron Surface Table & Plates
Every ITP Group cast iron surface table and bed plate is manufactured from Grade 17, close grained, non-porous, inclusion free cast iron and provides an effective alternative to granite for usage on the shop floor or within an industrial environment.
Every cast iron surface table and bed plate features a solid top plate incorporating heavy skirting on all four sides with diagonal webbing. The finished product is high in rigidity with minimum deflections.
ITP Group Cast Iron Surface Table and Bed Plate Features:
- Nationally traceable Certificate of Calibration
- Manufactured to British Standard Specification 817 (1988)
- Grade 1 & 2 individually hand scraped finish
- Grade 3 machine finish
- Fully finished single pieces up to 6m x 3m
- 'T' slots / custom machining available
- Manufactured in-house
- All prices on application
Each ITP Group cast iron surface table and bed plate is individually cast to order, with Grade 3 finish as standard. Grades 1 & 2 are available on special request.
ITP Group also stock a large selection of used cast iron surface tables and bed plates which can be fully reconditioned in-house.
For further information on ITP Group cast iron surface tables and bed plates, or to obtain a quote, Contact ITP Group.